There are many benefits to group fitness. Working out in a group as opposed to by yourself can include;
* You can connect with other like minded individuals trying to achieve similar goals.
* You can inspire each other to turn up and/or work harder.
* You can feel you are a part of a team as opposed to being by yourself.
* You have an instructor leading the way, rather than you having to decide what to do.
* You have the support of your team and instructor should you need to ask a question.
* There is usually motivating music to aid in inspiring you through the workout.
* Group Fitness is a social experience as well as a workout. You have the opportunity to chat to other participants before and after class and the opportunity to make new friends.
* Group Fitness is a positive experience that you can take away and inspire others with when relaying your experience.